Headspace Day is a national day of support for the mental health and well-being of all young Australians.
On headspace day we want to encourage all young Australians to learn some simple tips to help manage their mental health and well-being. We know that young people are resilient and with the right support and tools they can respond to life's challenges in a healthy and positive way.
This year's theme for headspace day is, 'Add a little colour to your day.' By using mindful colouring we are bringing our seven healthy headspace tips to life in communities all over Australia. We are also encouraging people to share the small things they do to support their mental health.
Seven tips for a healthy headspace
Visit headspaceday.org.au for more information
National Youth Mental Health Foundation
- A National Waste Policy to reduce waste and increase recycling
- Protecting, conserving and raising awareness of Australia’s national heritage
- Protecting Australia’s much-loved native wildlife
- Working with business and communities to reduce emissions while keeping the economy strong
- Fighting marine debris and caring for our waterways
- Protecting the Reef, 64,000 jobs and its $6.4 billion economic contribution to Australia
Today I asked Minister Payne to explain the link between keeping Australia safe and creating jobs. Government spending on Defence protects our nation and stimulates the defence industry meaning more people can find employment. The Coalition Government has achieved this. Labor had a poor record in their previous 6 year term of government