Last Friday I was excited to visit Pinnacle College in Elizabeth East to announce their application for funding for a new multipurpose hall had been approved. The Australian Government will provide funding through the Capital Grants Project. It is important that our classrooms have modern facilities now and in the future. I congratulate Pinnacle College for their successful grant application.
- A National Waste Policy to reduce waste and increase recycling
- Protecting, conserving and raising awareness of Australia’s national heritage
- Protecting Australia’s much-loved native wildlife
- Working with business and communities to reduce emissions while keeping the economy strong
- Fighting marine debris and caring for our waterways
- Protecting the Reef, 64,000 jobs and its $6.4 billion economic contribution to Australia
Today I asked Minister Payne to explain the link between keeping Australia safe and creating jobs. Government spending on Defence protects our nation and stimulates the defence industry meaning more people can find employment. The Coalition Government has achieved this. Labor had a poor record in their previous 6 year term of government